my unforgettable moment

Hi! how's life? here with me again, now in this post I want to tell you about unforgettable moment in my life.

So a couple years ago when I was in Elementary school and it was Ramadhan, my dad and I planned to buy some foods for break fasting. And we decided to buy padang food, so we go to Padang restaurant by motorcycle because it wasn’t too far from my house. After we bought foods we went home. But in our way to go home, suddenly a motorcycle from across the street hit us. Me, which sat behind my dad at that time immediately jumped off from motorcycle and my dad did the same thing as me. And the person who hit us with his motorcycle, ran away. Fortunately it was a quiet street, so there weren’t too much car or motorcycle in there. People who saw the incident, directly towards us and asked me and my dad if there was any injury. Luckily we both save and there wasn’t any injury, but until now this accident still remind in my mind.

So thats my unforgettable moment in my life, hope this incident won't happen in your life. I'm pretty sure each of us has a different unforgettable moment in our life whether its a good moment or bad moment. if its a bad moment keep it as a lesson and learn from it.

Thanks for reading:)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Malala Yousafzai

Dewa Athena

Learn From Nature